My Final Music Video for The Nights


     Welcome to my final music video for the song The Nights by Avicii. I am so proud of my music video and believe it fits the mood and vibe I hoped to reach. I had to make a lot of changes in order to meet my dead line, my commercial came out reaching my standards. I had an amazing time filming these shots and mainly focused on capturing the fun aspect in stead of revolving around a character. This music video allowed me to capture fun and life changing times with me and my friends. Things I had to overcome was how to film and not make it awkward in public. One thing I would change was to have a partner and base the story around us. As stated in previous blogs I prefer to be behind the camera instead of in front. I enjoyed filming seeing my friends have fun. I believe this music video pushed me out of my comfort zone and forced me to enjoy life. Overall had a fun experience filming and an epic time with my friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Design Thriller Are You Afraid of the Dark?

First Day Filming Blog !!

Final Filming Blog