Editing Day One


Today was the final editing day for my final opening scene. I have lined up my clips in the order that I want them. In the scene, I needed to set up a camera and then used my mother's phone as a decoy or prop phone. I had to capture the name displayed on the phone, so I renamed the contact to "Unknown". Next, I called my mom's phone from my phone and took a top view of the phone at the counter. In the next scene, I mainly wore loungewear and went into the kitchen. I picked up my cell phone like any other phone, wearing only a hoodie and track pants that capture this side. My next job was to take a shot of myself walking up the stairs.   This proved a challenge because of the angle when you climb and my stairs are surrounded by two walls. Yes, the next thing to do on the farm is to record outside the house. This includes track shots and boat shots this morning. This is difficult because not everyone is on the scene and you have to shoot in other ways. Bringing my image to life from my film can be a challenge as it is difficult with quality and camera angles. Movie Edit Pro is a professional video editing software that can make a fantastic family movie from your camcorder videos. It is really easy to use and quite useful for those who like shooting videos.  Movie Edit Pro is a video editing software that can help you to edit, merge and retouch videos. The editing functions contain trimming, cropping, Splitting, rotating, adding stylish subtitles, applying filter effects, inserting transitions, etc. You can voiceover for the video.  Furthermore, this professional video editor can export videos to various popular video formats and portable devices for sharing with family and friends, save to the local. I’m not an avid video-maker, so I think this program is pretty sweet and easy to use! Are there limited options? Maybe, but if there were too many it would take too long to create my video! I made a 12-minute “slide show” with pictures, videoes, text, clipped internet images, music, and used layered pictures as backgrounds. I was able to edit pictures & videos (crop, zoom, flip, etc.) as well as split music pieces. ALL very easy to do! I do have a PC and I tried finding an affordable & easy to use program with this many features, but this app beats them all! One thing I couldn’t do, either because I was too lazy to look it up or these features are not a part of the app, but I would have liked to be able to slide a pic/video into an earlier portion of the timeline without having to manually move all of the following items! It would be good to have an insert option & all of the following would adjust according to the insert. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nights Behind the Scenes

Intro Blog for Music Video

My Final Music Video for The Nights