Final Filming Blog

 


    Today was a simple day of filming. I received my pass from my media studies teacher and headed to the softball field. I was not required to bring any softball equipment to school and dress up in my uniform. Once I reached the field, I to clean up the sets. The gates to the field were open and I had to rake the field to get rid of foot prints. The shots I filmed today contained a pan shot of the field and I filmed a few extras in case a shot wasn't to my liking. I had to wait around a bit because a cloud blocked the sun making the field feel dark.  I waited around 10 minutes for the clouds to clear and began my filming process. The lighting I received was great and showed the field perfectly. During class today I worked on redoing my story boards. During filming process I wasn't able to get the shots that I need so I need to go with my backup shots. I finished my shooting and put everything I used back in its spot. Once the field was back to the way I found it, I headed back the the classroom to use my storyboards to put the film together. As I mentioned before I had to replan my storyboards to match up with the new series of shots. My original storyboard didn't match up with some of the shots I collected so I decided to start fresh. Im proud of my shots and I didn't need help filming for majority. Overall Im excited and happy with the shots I got. Im hoping in editing I can make my vision come to life. I didn't a minimal editing today. I just lined up my shots in the order I needed them in. Next blog will about my editing journey. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day Filming Blog !!

Title Design Thriller Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Makeup time