Editing Blog

 


Last day of editing my last opening scene. I arranged the clips in any order. In the scene, I had to install the camera and then use my mother's phone as a decoy or prop phone. I had to capture the name displayed on the phone, so I renamed the contact to "Unknown". Then I called her mother's phone from her phone and looked at her counter phone from above. In the next scene, I mainly wore loungewear and headed to the kitchen. Like any other cell phone, I picked up my cell phone, put on a hoodie and sweatpants, and grabbed that side. My next job was to take a picture of myself walking up the stairs.  This was a challenge when climbing, as it has an angle and the stairs are surrounded by two walls. Yes, the next thing to do on the farm is to record outside the house. This includes track shots and boat shots this morning. It's difficult because not everyone is there and you have to shoot differently. Bringing film images to life can be difficult due to quality and camera angle. Movie deluxe is a professional video editing software that allows you to create amazing family movies from  camcorder videos. It's really easy to use and very useful for anyone who likes to make videos.   Movie Edit Pro is a video editing software that allows you to edit, merge, and retouch videos. Editing features include trimming, trimming, splitting, rotating, adding stylish subtitles, applying filter effects, inserting transitions, and more. You can create video narration.   In addition, this professional video editor allows you to export videos to various popular video formats and portable devices to share with family and friends or save locally. I'm not an avid video maker, so I think this program is very cute and easy to use! Do you have limited options? Maybe, but too much, it will take too long to make my video! We used a 12-minute "slideshow" with images, videos, text, cropped web images, music, and overlay images in the background. I was able to edit images and videos (trimming, zooming, flipping, etc.) and sharing music. Everything is very easy! I had a PC and was trying to find an affordable and easy-to-use program with so many features, but this app beats them all! There's one thing I couldn't do because I was too lazy to search or because these features weren't part of the app, but I wanted to be able to move the images/videos to the previous part. You can create a  timeline without having to manually move all of the following items: It is convenient to have an insert option, and all of the following will be adjusted according to the insert.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nights Behind the Scenes

Intro Blog for Music Video

My Final Music Video for The Nights